Are We A Good Fit?
Hello Event Organizer – In my 25 year career as a professional entertainer, the best results I have achieved have been when I was a ‘good fit’ with the client and the event.
Are we a good fit? Here are 3 questions to help us find out. If you answer ‘YES’ to all 3 then let’s talk about working together.
- Will you invest the time to explain your event to me and outline your event objectives and expectations? (If you’re looking for a quick email quote and can’t speak with me, I’m not your magician. I need to understand your event to be able to recommend an effective approach. This requires time on the phone or face-to-face and can’t done via texts or email.)
- Do you want to work with an experienced professional who has the knowledge, expertise and passion to help make your event a memorable success? (If you’re just looking for any act to fill the time slot or if entertainment isn’t an important part of your event, I’m not your magician.)
- Are you investing the necessary budget to work with an experienced and professional entertainer? (If you’re making your selection solely on price, I’m not your magician. I only work with clients who understand and appreciate the value, quality and professionalism I bring to their events.)
If we’re a good fit, please call me and let’s discuss your event!
Please be prepared to discuss the following:
• Your event overview, history and objectives
• How you see entertainment being used at your event?
• How you want your attendees to feel during the and after the entertainment?
My Personal Commitment To You: I promise to work with you in a professional and timely manner. I will do everything I can, both on and off the stage, to help make you’re event a great success. My goal is to exceed your expectations and make you look like a Rock Star for hiring me!
Anthony Lindan – Corporate Magician & Trainer